Jennifer is seasoned therapist and educator with a history of working in the professional training and coaching industry. She has created expressive arts and somatic experiencing workshops for a variety of populations. Committed to offering others an empowering space for transformation and a space of remembering who we are and why we are here.
Her integral practice is the culmination of over 25 years of science based research and development. Applications include healthcare, school, and workplace settings. She creates innovative workshops which include team building, mindfulness programs and play.
• Master of Arts, MA in Transpersonal Psychology & consciousness studies Graduate Institute, Bethany CT.
• Master of Fine Art In Sculpture, Virginia Commonwealth
• University of California at Berkeley, Art Therapy
• Jung Foundation, NYC Sand play
• Union Institute Trauma Studies
• Laughter Yoga
• Journey Dance™️
• Hypnosis Instructor
• Pediatric Hypnosis
• Somatic Experiencing ™️
• Live Between Lives ™️
• Medical Hypnosis
• Dynamic Play
Presentations & workshops
• Primal Trust Academy class offering
• Rhinebeck Public Library
• New York University McSilver Institute; Somatic experiencing for Therapists
• The Michael Newton International Conference
• Mill Street Loft Annual Fundraiser
• Dynamic Neural Retraining System dance & laughter yoga facilitator