Clear Mind Arts Founder
💎Jem is seasoned therapist and educator with a history of providing innovative private and group programs. She has created expressive arts and somatic experiencing workshops for a variety of populations. Her capacity to guide inner journeys and somatic sessions is based on a 30 year meditation practice.
She has successful offered an integrated and unique mind, body and metta experience. Her integral practice is the culmination of over 25 years of science based research and development. Her innovative approach has had in life changing. results for individuals for those ready for transformation. She has offered trainings and certifications for therapists, creatives, and other professionals. She has presented workshops and lectures for Universities and centers including the NYU McSilver Institute, Vassar Brothers Medical Center, Omega Institute and the Primal Trust Academy.
• Master of Arts, MA in Transpersonal Psychology & Consciousness studies Graduate Institute, Bethany CT.
• Master of Fine Art In Sculpture, Virginia Commonwealth
• University of California at Berkeley, Art Therapy
• Jung Foundation, NYC Sand play
• Union Institute Trauma Studies
• Laughter Yoga
• Journey Dance™️
• Hypnosis Instructor
• Pediatric Hypnosis
• Somatic Experiencing ™️
• Live Between Lives ™️
• Medical Hypnosis
• Dynamic Play
Presentations & workshops
• Primal Trust Academy class offering
• Rhinebeck Public Library
• New York University McSilver Institute; Somatic experiencing for Therapists
• The Michael Newton International Conference
• Mill Street Loft Annual Fundraiser
• Dynamic Neural Retraining System dance & laughter yoga facilitator